Epimed International, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://epimed.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Website is the https://epimed.com website operated by Epimed International, Inc.
Personal Data means data about an individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). Personal Data includes, without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Website and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information (PII)”). Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Website, and to improve and customize our Website. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Website at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Epimed International, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes, including, without limitation:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website and/or personalize your visit to our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Epimed International, Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- It is for payment processing purposes
- It is to comply with the law
Retention of Data
Epimed International, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure to Service Providers
While we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data, we may disclose your Personal Data to Service Providers and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep your Personal Data confidential.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Epimed International, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Epimed International, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Epimed International, Inc.
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website, including without limitation disclosure to insurance carriers or law enforcement
- protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not always support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Epimed International, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine- readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Epimed International, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to any requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), provide the Website on our behalf, perform Website-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms webpage at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information (PII) from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 972-373-9090